Please enter search criteria
SPRING SEMESTER BUYBACK
- First Block - February 26 - 28
- Second Block - April 27 - 30 (Finals Week)
- Monday - Friday - 8am - 5pm
- Due to COVID 19, students can only enter campus via the Browning Administration Building. The area of the BA that connects to the Woodbury is closed due to construction. Students will need to go to the basement of the BA and come up the stairs to the Hall of Flags to get to the SW door of the Bookstore. The campus opens at 8 and closes at 5. No students will be able to get on campus except during those hours.
The Bookstore pays the marketplace value of the new textbook price if the book meets the following criteria:
- The book is in excellent condition with no excessive highlighting, under-lining, etc. and contains any additional items that the book was originally sold with such as a compact disc, map, etc.
- The book is a textbook and not a workbook, study guide, map, disc, etc.
- The book has not been updated to a new edition.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List