Please enter search criteria
TEXTBOOK RETURN POLICY
RECEIPTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL RETURNS.
SUMMER SEMESTER COURSES:
Textbooks purchased for Summer courses 2020 may be returned for a 100% refund until MAY 27, 2020. No returns after this date.
1ST BLOCK COURSES:
Books may be returned for a 100% refund until MAY 27, 2020. No returns after this date.
2ND BLOCK COURSES:
Books may be returned for 100% refund until JULY 13, 2020, schedule must be presented. No returns after this date.
Books may be returned until MAY 26, 2020 with schedule.
• Receipts are required for all returns.
• To comply with PCI Compliance, the UVU Store cannot reprint receipts.
• To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. There will be a $5.00 charge for textbooks that have been opened and need to be re-shrink wrapped.
• Dropped classes have one business day to return book(s) with drop slip and receipt.
• The UVU Store reserves the right to refuse to return any textbook or merchandise that is not in resalable condition. New textbooks that are written in or rendered used in any way will be returned at the used price.
• No returns on e-books.
• Rented textbooks must be returned during the week of finals. If not, your credit card will be charged.
• General reading books used as textbooks (novels, etc.) that are required for a class may only be returned within 24 hours of purchase.
• No returns on reference materials.
• Return policies for apparel, gifts, backpacks, general reading, school and art supplies must be made within 7 days of purchase.