GET CASH FOR YOUR TEXTBOOKS!
SPRING SEMESTER BUYBACK IS APRIL 27 - MAY 2
Monday-Thursday, April 27 - April 30: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm in the Bookstore
Friday, May 1: 8:00 am - 5:00 pm in the Bookstore
Saturday, May 2: 9:00 am - 1:00 pm in the Bookstore
The Bookstore pays the marketplace value of the new textbook price if the book meets the following criteria:
- We have received a requisition from the faculty member stating that the book will be used again the following semester.
- We are not overstocked on the title.
- We have not met our desired quantities.
- The book is in excellent condition with no excessive highlighting, underling, etc. and contains any
additional items that the book was originally sold with such as a compact disc, map, etc.
- The book is a textbook and not a workbook, study guide, map, disc, etc.
- The book has not gone to a new edition.
A textbook may not be on the current Booklist for any of the following reasons:
- The Bookstore has not received a written request from the department for classroom use of the book for next semester.
- It is an old edition, study guide, workbook, lab manual, or programmed text.
- In a few cases, the Bookstore is overstocked.
- The Bookstore has bought back the limit based on what the department feels will be their class enrollment.
- Fill-in books that can't be reused, books that are excessively written in, torn, or have missing pages, will not be bought back.
What affects the resale value of your books?
- The instructor has discontinued use of the book or has not notified Bookstore that your book will be used again.
- The Bookstore already has sufficient quantities of your books.
- Your book has been published in an updated version and has little or no $ value.
- The condition of your book may be too poor or incomplete to be resold - study guides, workbooks, books with discs, maps, charts, etc.
- National demand determines resale value of books that have been discontinued on your campus.