GET CASH FOR YOUR TEXTBOOKS!
FALL SEMESTER BUYBACK IS DECEMBER 16TH THRU DECEMBER 21ST
Monday-Thursday, Dec 16-19: 8:00am-6:00pm in the Bookstore, 9:00am-4:00pm in the Science Building Atrium
Friday, Dec 20: 8:00am-5:00pm in the Bookstore
Saturday, Dec 21: 9:00am-1:00pm in the Bookstore
The Bookstore policy is to buy books that are on the current Booklist at approximately 50% of the current new price.
The textbook must be the current edition, correct volume number, and in good condition.
A textbook may not be on the current Booklist for any of the following reasons:
- The Bookstore has not received a written request from the department for classroom use of the book for next semester.
- It is an old edition, study guide, workbook, lab manual, or programmed text.
- In a few cases, the Bookstore is overstocked.
- The Bookstore has bought back the limit based on what the department feels will be their class enrollment.
- Fill-in books that can't be reused, books that are excessively written in, torn, or have missing pages, will not be bought back.
What affects the resale value of your books?
- The instructor has discontinued use of the book or has not notified Bookstore that your book will be used again.
- The Bookstore already has sufficient quantities of your books.
- Your book has been published in an updated version and has little or no $ value.
- The condition of your book may be too poor or incomplete to be resold - study guides, workbooks, books with discs, maps, charts, etc.
- National demand determines resale value of books that have been discontinued on your campus.