Please enter search criteria
FALL SEMESTER BUYBACK
- First Block - February 26 - 28
- Second Block - April 21 - May 5 (Finals Week)
The Bookstore pays the marketplace value of the new textbook price if the book meets the following criteria:
- We have received a requisition from the faculty member stating that the book will be used again the following semester.
- We are not overstocked on the title.
- We have not met our desired quantities.
- The book is in excellent condition with no excessive highlighting, under-lining, etc. and contains any additional items that the book was originally sold with such as a compact disc, map, etc.
- The book is a textbook and not a workbook, study guide, map, disc, etc.
- The book has not been updated to a new edition.
Add an ISBN to your buyback list by typing the number into the Enter ISBN: field. Click the Add ISBN to List button to build your list.
Click the link below to view ISBNs in your current buyback alert list. This list may also include books you have previously purchased through this site.View My Buyback Alert List